Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Privledges

2 posters

Go down

Privledges Empty Privledges

Post  matt the great Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 am

i think we talked about this at one point but i wasn't sure if it was ever implemented.My suggestion is to give special privledges to higher ranked people in the alliance.
matt the great
matt the great
10's
10's

Back to top Go down

Privledges Empty Re: Privledges

Post  Newo Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:10 am

well the privileges that is available as of now are.

#1 Promote a member - you can promote members up to the highest rank possible. [this would bypass the automatic ranking system]

#2 Demote a member - you can demote members to the lowest rank possible. [bypasses the ranking system also and could lead to alliance chaos and internal havoc if misused]

#3 Throw member out of the alliance - you can kick anyone out of the alliance. [that would be a pain]

#4 Write Circular Messages - Circ Msg. [A must have and is actively available to all in our alliance since we are TO the people, FOR the people and BY the people]

#5 View Alliance Online Status - You know who is online. [Currently unavailable to Recruit Ranks (below 1K TS), since we may not know if the low level town is just an outpost of other alliances that are seeing us as farms.]

#6 View Alliance Town List - Shows all members town coordinates. [unavailable to TS of below 3K for security also. that is Private Class D below]

#7 Create Alliance Treaties - Make and Even Cancel Alliance Treaties and Pacts. [Same as Diplomat priveledges]
Newo
Newo
Leader / Admin
Leader / Admin

https://freedomkappa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum